How to make a functional Espresso Martini without the alcohol! This coffee mocktail is bold, sweet, delicious, and provides a cognition boost! It is made using Brain Gain coffee, plus a few other simple ingredients and shakes up in seconds. You won’t even miss the alcohol in this!
- 1 Infuser Good Pharma Brain Gain Coffee
- 2 oz. Heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz. Simple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 optional Coffee beans for garnish
- Brew Brain Gain according to package instructions, but use half the amount of water to create a stronger brew, similar to espresso.
- Into a cocktail shaker add ice, Brain Gain, heavy cream, simple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Shake vigorously for about a minute or so. Pour into two martini glasses and top with a few coffee beans.