This Brain Gain Coffee Oat Milk Latte is the perfect drink for anyone looking for a healthy and delicious way to start their day. The recipe combines the energizing and brain-boosting properties of Good Pharma's Brain Gain Coffee with the creamy texture of oat milk.
The result is a warm and comforting latte that is not only delicious but also packed with nourishing ingredients. The addition of honey or sweetener of your choice adds a touch of sweetness, while the frothy oat milk gives the drink a luxurious and indulgent feel.
This latte is easy to make and perfect for a quick breakfast or mid-day pick-me-up. Plus, with the option to add a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg on top, it's a recipe that you can customize to suit your taste preferences.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 4 mins
- 1 cup brewed Brain Gain Coffee
- ½ cup Oat Milk
- ½ tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
- Brew one cup of Good Pharma's Brain Gain Coffee according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat oat milk in a microwave safe mug or in a frother for 45 seconds
- Slowly pour the steamed oat milk into the mug, using a spoon to hold back the foam
- If you didn't use a frother, whisk to froth the remaining oat milk until it's light and airy
- Spoon the frothed oat milk on top of the latte
- Drizzle honey or sweetener of your choice over the top (if using)
- Enjoy your delicious and nourishing Brain Gain Coffee Oat Milk Latte!
- Note: You can also add a pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg on top for an extra flavor boost.